Nadia (+33 6 33 03 69 79) (Ukrainian, Russian)
Erwan (+33 7 85 10 51 53)
Nath (+33 6 22 34 64 19)
Shyam (+33 6 34 46 47 29)
We are able to accommodate Yogis In Paris, France, in Shri Mataji’s house in Montfermeil, suburbs of Paris. 12 yogis can be hosted there. More than 10 families are offering private accommodation; these can be used as a short-term solution or as a longer-term solution depending on the hosts.
Shri Mataji’s house in Montfermeil, suburbs of Paris
Information for Ukrainian citizens wishing to enter French territory and/or stay here.
Information for Ukrainian displaced people and seeking to apply for temporary protection in France
Temporary protection is an exceptional arrangement authorised by the Council of the European Union decision of 4 March 2022.
Are you eligible for temporary protection ?
You are eligible for temporary protection if :
Situation 1 : you are a Ukrainian national and you were residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022 ;
Situation 2 : you are not a Ukrainian national and you benefit from a protection (international or equivalent national) in Ukraine ;
Situation 3 : you are a family member of a person referred to in situation 1 or 2 (family members include : the spouse, the minor unmarried children and dependent relatives) ;
Situation 4 : you are not a Ukrainian national, you hold a valid permanent residence permit issued in accordance with Ukrainian law and you are unable to return in safe and durable conditions to your country of origin.
Rights derived from the temporary protection in France
- Issue of a provisional residence permit on French territory for a period of 6 months, bearing the words « beneficiary of temporary protection »
- Payment of the asylum seeker’s allowance
- Authorisation to engage in a professional activity, subject to holding a work permit
- Access to care through health care
- Schooling of minor children
- Support in accessing housing
How to apply for temporary protection ?
- You must go to the prefecture of the department where you live or are staying
- With all the documents in your possession justifying your situation
- Accompanied by your family members (spouse and children).
If your application is complete and admissible, you will be protected and issued with a temporary residence permit.
You will then be oriented to the Office français de l’immigration et de l’intégration (OFII – « French immigration and integration Office »).